Adapted from Epicurious.com (I added more citrus, for original recipe click here)
1/4 cup gin (I used Bombay Sapphire, love the bottle, love the gin)
1 dash (3 to 4 drops) orange flower water
1 large egg white
1 tablespoon half and half
2 tablespoons lime juice
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon simple syrup (I cheated and used 1 teaspoon sugar and shook this thing very hard)
1 cup ice cubes
soda water to top off
cinnamon to garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the gin, orange water, egg white, half and half, lemon and lime juice and sugar/simple syrup. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Word to the wise, make sure that dang cocktail shaker is secured tightly so you don't have gin fizz all over your kitchen or bar.
- Add ice cubes, shake vigorously for another 30 seconds (same, keep the thing closed tightly!)
- Drain liquid and not ice into a small/8oz glass.
- Top off with seltzer water to increase the fizz.
- Garnish with a touch of cinnamon.