1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
4 and 1/2 cups water, seperated (1 and 1/2 cups and 3 cups)
1 cup sugar
1 pint strawberries, hulled
Optional: Vodka, soda water (I leave it to you to decide how much vodka you would want. I would put a shot per cup and half of lemonade.)
- Combine the 1 cup sugar and 1 and 1/2 cup water in a small saucepan over low heat, stir until sugar dissolves and cool.
- Put the strawberries in a blender and puree.
- Combine the lemon juice, strawberries and sugar syrup in a pitcher and stir to combine.
- Add the three cups or more of water, depending on your taste.
- Chill, literally and spiritually.