Pickley Gin & Tonic
1 small persian (also called armenian) cucumber, peeled and halved
1 tablespoon chopped dill, plus 1 sprig of dill for garnish
1/2 cup gin
1/2 cup tonic (or as much as you want to fill your glass)
- Take half of cucumber and cut in into small cubes.
- Combine the cucumber cubes and dill in a cocktail shaker and muddle with a muddler or a spoon.
- Add the gin, let sit for 15 to 30 minutes. Longer if you have the time or are so included.
- Put some ice in a glass.
- Stir the gin mixture and pour over the ice.
- Top with tonic and garnish with a cucumber spear and a sprig of dill.