Frozen Hot Chocolate
3 ounces chocolate of your choice, chopped
2 teaspoons hot cocoa mix
1 tablespoon sugar
1 and 1/2 cups milk
whipped cream and chocolate shavings to serve
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl set over simmering water.
- Remove the bowl from stove and stir in the cocoa mix and the sugar until smooth.
- Slowly stir in 1/2 cup of the milk until incorporated.
- Combine the chocolate mixture, rest of the milk and ice in blender and blend until it is a slushy consistency.
- Serve with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.